Machine learning | AI Intern (Remote position) – 3-6months, Full time (m/w/d) – MOY21_3
- Direct Client
- Partner Platform
We are looking for a passionate machine learning intern for our reverse job platform – Moyyn.
Moyyn is an engineering-focused recruitment platform in Germany focusing on automated sourcing and matchmaking of candidates.
– Co-develop our AI based matchmaking algorithm
– Create, test and implement tools for automated sourcing
– You are a student of computer engineering, data science, business informatics, mathematics, or a comparable degree program
– You have strong coding skills in Python, SQL and are familiar with the libraries for data analysis, modeling, and visualization
– You can demonstrate a good command of object-oriented programming (e.g. in Java, Python) and knowledge on digital ocean, AWS topics
– First-hand experience with MongoDB, Cloud services like AWS, digitalocean
– Sound knowledge on NLP
– Experience on web parsing and file parsing.
– Knowledge of SDLC is a plus
– Ability to work independently and take additional responsibilities
– You ideally have a previous experience with Machine learning via projects or internships
– You continuously strive to improve your knowledge and skills
Please note that this internship is possible only for enrolled students and the internship is unpaid.