Senior Salesforce Developer
Tasks and activities
-You will be responsible for designing and implementing the solution in salesforce.
– Design and build solutions using lightning components, process builder, workflows, lightning flow and other SFDC components.
– Responsible for building KPI metrics, and tracking of SLAs by using Analytics
– Understand the different Force.com APIs and is able to design solutions using the appropriate API.
– Responsible for design and implementation of integrations of SFDC with other enterprise applications.
– Responsible for contributing to and being a champion of SFDC best practices.
– Stay abreast of the Salesforce releases and recommend enhancements based on features released.
– Work in close collaboration with local and regional commercial teams.
– Strong team player with service-oriented attitude and customer focus.
English |Advanced |Required
IT skills (in details with required levels, years of experience):
– Minimum 7 years of overall software development experience, preferably secure, scalable cloud solutions, including 5 years of proven SFDC experience.
– 5+ years’ experience with Salesforce Visualforce, Apex, Angular, SOQL, SOSL, Lighting Framework, Lightning Components, Lightning App Builder, Lightning Design System.
– Experience with common integration patterns used on the Force.com Platform.
– Experience in large scale SFDC implementation.
– Minimum of one Salesforce certification.
– Familiarity with CI/CD tools.
– Good knowledge on service cloud
– Knowledge on Einstein Analytics
Experience in the execution of certain tasks :
– Estimate, develop, test
– Responsible for design and implementation of integrations in Service cloud.
– Responsible for Develop and Unit Tested the code
– Participate in the full development lifecycle, including Requirements gathering, design, coding, automated testing, and production releases of backend services
– Be a problem solver and self-driven to get the results
– Able to find and fix performance, scalability and other live issues in a time critical environment
– Communicate effectively to peers, and leadership on tasks and projects
– Responsible for working with business owners to propose high-quality user experience solutions
– Responsible for maintaining high code quality to assure production of a quality product
– Passion for code quality, maintainability and testability
BA / BSc diploma
Experience in this profession