Senior Tester – Quality Assurance – Public Cloud
Tasks and activities
– You will work together with specialists from our team and other Deutsche Telekom teams on the technology topics of Public Cloud, Open Source and Security.
– You will design and develop tests that ensure the stability and functionality of the Open Telekom Cloud.
– You deal with the regular and automated implementation of product tests, integration tests, field tests and acceptance tests.
– You do not do a manual task twice, but you consistently automate using common automation frameworks.
– You write, read and correct requirements documents in cooperation with the manufacturer.
– You design several test levels with many individual measures (examples: interface test, functionality of the computing power, load test, recommissioning, etc.)
– You uncover errors by assigning concrete detail requirements (usability, functionality, security, etc.) and considering contractually regulated or legal requirements.
– English – Advanced Required
Agility – Advanced
– Degree in computer science, mathematics, a technical, engineering or natural science subject or comparable vocational training with many years of professional experience.
– 3-5 years of professional experience in the ICT sector, ideally with a focus on modern Cloud technologies (Public Clouds, preferably OpenStack-based, Docker, Kubernetes)
– Past experience with OpenSource projects is a plus.
– Experience in the field of test automation and the use of related tools (such as Robot Framework/ Tosca/ Selenium).
– In-depth knowledge of system technologies (Linux, Xen/KVM, Linux Network and Storage, system tools) as well as OpenStack and Docker/LXC/LXD container technologies.
– Daily routine in handling the Linux-/Unix command line
– You are familiar with object-oriented programming languages (ideally: Python, Go).
– Good knowledge of agile development processes and experience in the close integration of development and application operation in the cloud (DevOps, CI/CD, CT).
– In-depth knowledge and experience in creating a proof-of-concept with the help of necessary scripting languages and other tools for testing the concepts in practice.
– BA / BSc diploma
– Experience in this profession – 3-5 years