Software Test Engineer (m/f/d) (26_CL_8_7)
- Direct Client
About our client Swisslog:
Our client is shaping the #future of #intralogistics. As part of the KUKA Group, they work on the latest technologies that change the world. We are a team of 2,000 experts from 50 countries with some of the world’s biggest and most exciting brands as our customers. Together, they are working to revolutionize intralogistics in smart ways and with new perspectives. With flexible #robotic and #data-driven automation solutions, they are powering the supply chain and moving the industry forward. #Becomepartofourteam and bring ideas to life!
What you do with us
– You create test definitions based on existing specifications
– Test planning, implementation and execution of manual tests to ensure software quality is in your focus
– You are responsible for the review of test specifications
– Scripting and management of automated tests are also part of your core tasks
– The configuration and execution of functional and non-functional tests, in particular load and performance tests, is part of your task
– Test planning and execution of test cases for our software solution during go-live at the customer’s site is also part of your tasks
– Active involvement in the specification review process regarding the testability of the requirements,
– Verification of software quality during the commissioning of customer systems rounds off your activities.
What you bring with you
– You have a technical college or university degree or an equivalent education in the field of computer science
– You have your own high quality standards
– You have experience in the area of software testing (e.g. ISTQB certification or equivalent further training)
– You also have experience with common testing tools such as JMeter and SOAP-UI
– ISTQB Certified Tester Foundation Level would be desirable
– It would be an advantage if you have experience in the field of intralogistics
– You are familiar with requirements and test management environments
Swisslog offers you the opportunity for personal development while working with us on a groundbreaking mission: to change the future of intralogistics by creating an era of robotic and data-driven solutions that deliver outstanding customer value. We are proud of our Swiss roots, while the opportunities we offer span the globe. We don’t expect perfection, but we do expect Collaboration, Commitment, Clarity and Competence (our Core Values) from all our employees. In return, we offer you the chance to be part of the driving force behind solutions that change the future.