Java Software Engineer (25_CL_8_6) – Remote/Hybrid (m/f/d)
- Direct Client
Our client is shaping the #future of #intralogistics. As part of the KUKA Group, they work on the latest technologies that change the world. The client is a team of 2,000 experts from 50 countries with some of the world’s biggest and most exciting brands as our customers. Together, working to revolutionize intralogistics in smart ways and with new perspectives. With flexible #robotic and #data-driven automation solutions, the client is powering the supply chain and moving the industry forward. #Becomepartofourteam and bring ideas to life!
Job type: Hybrid (Dortmund)
What you will do
– You are co-responsible for the realization of warehouse management and automation management modules, as well as the user interface including plant visualization for our projects
– You work in the international project team, with other departments and closely with our customers during the project duration
– You will be responsible for design, implementation, testing and documentation of the software in-house and on-site at the customer’s premises
What you bring with you
– You have a degree in computer science or a comparable qualification
– You are familiar with the Java programming language and have already implemented a project with it
– Several years of professional experience using “Object Oriented Design” and with the JEE technologies EJB, CDI, JMS, JPA in the service tier and JSF in the UI area would be great.
– As we have a strong international network, we require good English skills
– Willingness to travel occasionally at home and abroad (< 20%).
– We welcome knowledge in dealing with ALM systems, Eclipse, jUnit and Maven as well as with agile approaches and continuous integration
– Optional are experiences in programming interfaces based on SOAP and/or REST